Do I need Renters Insurance? Why buy renters insurance? Questions about Renters Insurance?
Is renters insurance expensive?
Renters insurance offers a great deal of coverage for a very reasonable price. You can also obtain discounts on our auto and motorcycle insurance by purchasing these policies together. Obtaining a quote is just a click away.
Does my landlord’s insurance cover me?
Generally, a landlord’s insurance covers the building in which you reside and may cover he landlord’s property, but not your personal property or your liability.
“My personal belongings are not worth much.”
Take a moment and look around your place, add up the cost to replace your furniture, electronics, kitchen items, television, computer, camera, and clothing. If you lost everything in a fire, could you afford to replace it?
Why do I need personal liability insurance?
Generally, your landlord’s liability insurance does not cover you, your family, or your guests for liability claims brought against you. You may be responsible for property damage or injury to another person if something happens in the location that you rent or another location. Renters insurance may also provide legal defense and/or cover the costs involved. Renters insurance is a small price to pay for protection and peace of mind.
Renters Insurance quotes are easy to get. There are many coverages from which to chose, all starting at a rather low price. Here is a partial list:
- Personal Property Protection – the primary coverage that you purchase to protect your possessions
- Personal Liability Insurance – from $100,000 (often included) to $500,000
- Medical Payments
- Loss of Use Coverage
- Identity Theft – a popular new option
- Business Property – let your agent know if you bring home business equipment from your office
- In Home Day-care – available in some states for people who run in-home day care services
Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC is able to compare price and coverage combination from different insurance companies to help clients find a product that meets their needs. Licensed in over 30 states .
Request a quote:
- Online: Renters Insurance Quotes
- Online: Condo Insurance Quotes
- Online: Homeowners Insurance Quotes
- Quotes By Phone: (949) 270-0609
States Available: Arizona, Colorado, California, Michigan, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia.
Mobile Home Renters Insurace States Available: Over 25 states
* Not all products marketed in all states. Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC is an independent insurance agency and/or broker (varies by state). No insurance is offered or afforded through this posting. License info at: www.stratumins.com/license.htm