Because many homeowners association master insurance policies only cover the rebuilding of exterior structures and not the interiors. It is crucial to purchase the right coverages for your condominium. H06/HO6 policies offer much more coverage than just protection for your personal property, it is key to purchase an adequate amount of dwelling coverage, personal liability coverage, and loss of use.
Stratum sells condo insurance form many usage types, including:
- Owner Occupied Condo Insurance
- Vacation Rental Condo Insurance
- Vacant Condo Insurance
- Seasonal Rental Condo Insurance
- Landlord Condo Insurance (income properties)
Current Colorado condo owners with insurance, especially those who have not reviewed their coverage in some time, should use this opportunity to review their condominium owners insurance and make sure that they have the appropriate coverages in place. With increased rebuilding costs, it is important to have the right amount of dwelling coverage for your home and other structures.
Colorado homeowners insurance and condo owners insurance policies offer many coverages of which policyholders are not aware. Some of these coverage options may include identity theft coverage, water backup coverage, and personal injury coverage.
If you are a new buyer, contact Stratum Insurance before closing your loan so that they can help you compare rates and coverage options. Escrow billing is available for new buyers who want to pay for their insurance from at their loan closing or through an impound account.
Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC is able to compare price and coverage combination from different insurance companies to help clients find a product that meets their needs. The agency is licensed in over 30 states.
- Online: Colorado Homeowners Insurance Quotes
- Online: Colorado Condo Insurance Quotes
- Online: Colorado Renters Insurance Quotes
- Other Insurance in Colorado: http://www.runquotes.com/
By Phone: 949-270-0609
* Not all products marketed in all states. Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC is an independent insurance agency and/or broker (varies by state). No insurance is offered or afforded through this posting. CA Lic #0e52066