Home Staging Insurance – Professional Liability (E&O), General Liability, EPLI, Workers Comp
Contact: Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC – (949) 270-0609
Home Staging Insurance policies may contain several lines of coverage to protect the professional providing the service. These may include general liability insurance, professional liability insurance (E&O), and workers compensation (amongst other policy offerings). Individuals and businesses that stage homes generally provide a service where they make a home more attractive when it is up for sale. This has become a very valuable part of the home selling process, as people try to make their homes stand out from the others by showing the usability of the space. Those who stage the homes may also be interior designers. Home Staging professionals looking for insurance can now easily request a quote online. Like other businesses that provide a professional service, it is crucial to purchase professional liability insurance as well as commercial general liability insurance. Too often professionals lack the coverage needed to protect them in the event of a claim that arises from a service, financial loss by a third party, or error or omission.
Stratum Insurance Agency is able to provide quotes for home staging insurance either over the phone or by email through a simple quote request. A great additional coverage available for both home staging professionals and interior designers is coverage for your business personal property (such as furniture) that is away from your premises or at another location. Many policies only provide coverage for your items while they are at a location listed on your policy, and this puts your items at greater risk. The business owners policy for home staging and interior design offers a variety of great coverages that go far beyond basic general liability.
Potential Home Staging Claims (this is a very small partial list)
- Failure to complete a project on time
- A claim that a property did not sell in a timely fashion due to poor staging
- Placing an item in a location that results in bodily injury
- Recommending a supplier that fails to deliver
- Loss of your own property due to a fire
- Many other possibilities
What if you have employees?
Businesses that have employees are generally required to purchase workers compensation insurance as well (rules vary by location). Employment Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI) is recommended to protect against claims from employees, volunteers, or even those who are merely interviewed by you (amongst others). EPLI policies provide a missing piece of the insurance puzzle that is often overlooked. At Stratum Insurance Agency LLC, the team can quote this insurance quickly over the phone or through an online home staging insurance quote request.
Designers that own property, such as office buildings, may be able to purchase a package to protect the building as well. Whether you rent a space or own a building, you need general liability coverage, in the event of a claim on or off the main premises.
Several coverage options for interior designers may include:
- General Liability Insurance / Business Owners Policy
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Property Insurance – for your inventory at AND away from your office
- Non-Owner/Hired Autos Coverage
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- And more…
Request a quote for Interior Designer Insurance:
- ONLINE: https://www.stratumins.com/business/home_staging_insurance.html
- BY PHONE: 949-270-0609 (all states) 352-404-4445 (East Coast)
Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC is licensed in more than 29 states, so it is able to help clients from just one location to many.
* Not all products marketed in all states. Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC is an independent insurance agency and/or broker (varies by state). No insurance is offered or afforded through this posting. In CA Lic #0e52066.