Interior Designer Insurance – Professional Liability (E&O), General Liability, EPLI, Workers Comp
Contact: Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC – (949) 270-0609
What if I have employees?
Businesses that have employees are generally required to purchase workers compensation insurance as well (rules vary by location). Employment Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI) is recommended to protect against claims from employees, volunteers, or even those who are merely interviewed by you (amongst others). EPLI policies provide a missing piece of the insurance puzzle that is often overlooked. At Stratum Insurance Agency LLC, the team can quote this insurance quickly over the phone or through an online interior designer insurance quote request.
Designers that own property, such as office buildings, may be able to purchase a package to protect the building as well. Whether you rent a space or own a building, you need general liability coverage, in the event of a claim on or off the main premises.
Potential Interior Designer Claims
- Failure to complete a project on time
- A client not liking the end result
- Placing an item in a location that results in bodily injury
- Recommending a supplier that fails to deliver
- Many other possibilities
Sample claims information is available on the quoting site. Home staging professionals requesting insurance can also do so with the same link for quotes.
Several coverage options for interior designers may include:
- General Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Non-Owner/Hired Autos Coverage
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- And more…
Request a quote for Interior Designer Insurance:
- ONLINE: http://www.interiordesignerinsurance.com/
- BY PHONE: 949-270-0609 (all states) 352-404-4445 (East Coast)
Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC is licensed in more than 29 states, so it is able to help clients from just one location to many.
* Not all products marketed in all states. Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC is an independent insurance agency and/or broker (varies by state). No insurance is offered or afforded through this posting. In CA Lic #0e52066.