This insurance is intended for professionals that work at various locations or “rent a chair” at a salon that is owned or leased by someone else in one of the professions below. For example, a hair stylist may rent a chair at a local beauty salon that he or she does not own or a masseuse may travel to different locations to see clients.
Two Types of Insurance are Generally Included in the Quote:
- General Liability Insurance – to protect against claims from bodily injury or property damage
- Professional Liability Insurance (Errors and Omissions) – to protect you in the event of a claim that arises from a professional service that you perform
What professions are eligible:
- Hair Stylists
- Manicurists / Nail Professionals
- Masseuses / Masseurs
- We also sell insurance for many other professions at: www.stratumins.com/business/
Do I need both types of insurance?
Yes. In these professions, the lines of general liability and professional liability (E & O) may be blurred, so it is important to purchase both coverages to protect yourself further.
Request and Insurance Quote
- Online: https://www.stratumins.com/business/beauty_insurance.html
- By Phone: 949-270-0609 (for quotes in over 30 states)
- By Fax: 949-270-0608
If you own a salon, please use this page: https://www.stratumins.com/business/retail_store_insurance.html
Same Day Quotes are Available in Most States