Concierge Insurance, Personal Assistant Insurance – Professional Liability (E&O), General Liability, EPLI, Surety Bonds
Contact: Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC – (949) 270-0609
Concierge Insurance & Personal Assistant Insurance policies may contain several lines of coverage to protect the professional providing the service. These may include general liability insurance, professional liability insurance (E&O), and workers compensation (amongst other policy offerings). Individuals and businesses that provide concierge insurance and personal assistant services perform a variety of tasks. Like other businesses that provide a professional service, it is crucial to purchase professional liability insurance as well as commercial general liability insurance. Too often professionals lack the coverage needed to protect them in the event of a claim that arises from a service, financial loss by a third party, or error or omission. If you have employees or independent contractors that work for you, it is important to consider other insurance policies as well. Stratum Insurance Agency is able to provide quotes for concierge Insurance & personal assistant insurance either over the phone or by email through a simple quote request. The business owners policy for personal concierges offers a variety of great coverages that go far beyond basic general liability.
Potential Concierge Insurance and Personal Assistant Insurance Claims (this is a very small partial list)
- Failure to complete a project on time
- Damage to property
- Bodily Injury
- Placing an item in a location that results in bodily injury
- Recommending a supplier that fails to deliver
- Loss of your own property due to a fire
- Many other potential claims
What if you have employees?
Businesses that have employees are generally required to purchase workers compensation insurance as well (rules vary by location). Employment Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI) is recommended to protect against claims from employees, volunteers, or even those who are merely interviewed by you (amongst others). EPLI policies provide a missing piece of the insurance puzzle that is often overlooked. At Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC, the team can quote this insurance quickly over the phone or through an online home staging insurance quote request.
Designers that own property, such as office buildings, may be able to purchase a package to protect the building as well. Whether you rent a space or own a building, you need general liability coverage, in the event of a claim on or off the main premises.
Several coverage options for interior designers may include:
- General Liability Insurance / Business Owners Policy
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Non-Owner/Hired Autos Coverage
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- And more…
Request a quote for concierge Insurance & personal assistant insurance:
- ONLINE: http://www.personalassistantinsurance.com
- BY PHONE: 949-270-0609 (all states) 352-404-4445 (East Coast)
Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC is licensed in more than 29 states, so it is able to help clients from just one location to many.
* Not all products marketed in all states. Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC is an independent insurance agency and/or broker (varies by state). No insurance is offered or afforded through this posting. In CA Lic #0e52066.