- Landlord Insurance – annual rentals
- Landlord Insurance – vacation properties or seasonal rentals
- Condo Landlord Insurance – for renting out your condo to tenants
A Stratum Insurance Agency LLC, the team wants to do more than just give you a quote, they want to discuss your situation to help find the coverage that you are seeking. Our team members will take take the time to go over different coveage options. We represent many insurance carriers that offer both discounts and valuable protections for you as a landlord.
If you currently have a landlord insurance policy, take a moment to confirm that you have several important coverages:
- Personal Injury Protection
- Wrongful Eviction Coverage
- Extended replacement cost (not for condos)
- Building, Ordinance, and Law Coverage
- Do you have enough dwelling coverage to rebuild your home with today’s increasing fuel and wood prices?
Feel free to fax us your current policy declarations page, along with a way to contact you, so that we can run a comparison for you. Whether you own a single property or 50 properties, we can look atr different insurance options to help protect you, your property, your business, and your family. Remember to ask us about earning a discount by combining your home, auto, and landlord policies.
How to request a quote for landlord insurance:
- Online: https://www.stratumins.com/landlord_insurance.htm
- By Phone: 949-270-0609
- Other Quotes: http://www.stratumins.com/
The Legal Stuff: Coverage options and carriers vary by state. Stratum Insurance Agency LLC can help with insurance quotes in over 35 states. CA LIC 0e52066.