Pole Dancing Fitness Studio Insurance – General Liability, Professional Liability
Did you know that some insurance carriers do not allow
for pole dancing as a form of dance instruction under their policies?
Pole dancing fitness training and pole-based fitness training have become an increasingly popular form of exercise. Exercise is a valuable part of our lives and finding the style of exercise that works for each individual is a key piece of the puzzle. For studio owners and dance instructors, the other missing piece is finding the right combination of insurance to protect themselves.
Stratum Insurance Agency LLC sells dance school insurance and dance studio insurance in over 35 states. Quotes are available in the same day for most locations.
While many insurance options are available, several to consider with your quote:
- General Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Policy – often overlooked, but very important to consider
- Abuse and Molestation Coverage
- Business Personal Property Insurance – to cover your equipment and more*
- Business Income Coverage
- Property Coverage – coverage for buildings that you own or tenant improvements*
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Workers compensation insurance
Request a quote today from Stratum Insurance Agency LLC and see what it is like to have our team work with you. Great service makes us different.
- By Phone: 949-270-0609 (Our Main Phone Number) or 352-404-4445 (East Coast)
*These are generic minimal definitions, please consult your insurance agent and policy documents for more information. Coverages, options, and policy forms may vary by location and carrier.