Foodcart Insurance and Concessionaire Insurance customers now have more options for paying their premiums. The new financing plan option allows for a concessionaire to pay for their insurance in a total of 10 payments – 1 down payment, and up to 9 additional payments. For added convenience, the payment can be made through automatic deduction from a checking account.
Stratum Insurance Agency LLC is dedicated to small helping small businesses, and as we know, starting a business is no easy task. With this in mind the agency has worked hard to find carriers who cater to the needs of a small business. Often, concessionaires and other mobile food vendors have trouble finding policies that offer any payment options other than paid-in-full.
Customers know that Stratum Insurance Agency LLC has been excited about mobile industries in general for a while, and the addition of the mobile food industry has peaked the attention of our fellow foodies for some time. The excitement for the food business was demonstrated first by the launch of www.foodcartinsurance.com and www.foodtruckinsurance.com , then the introduction of e-signatures for mobile food vendor insurance, and now the addition of competitive payment options.
Important Coverages Available under a Concessionaire Insurance Policy
- General Liability Insurance
- Products Coverage
- For Food Carts: Coverage for the Cart – Theft, Physical Damage
- For Food Trucks / Catering Trucks – commercial auto insurance
- Coverage for your inventory
Request a Quote from Stratum Insurance Agency LLC
- Food Cart Insurance: www.foodcartinsurance.com
- Food Truck Insurance: www.foodtruckinsurance.com
- Concessionaire Insurance (not food): https://www.stratumins.com/business/concessionaire_insurance.html
- Vending Machine Insurance: https://www.stratumins.com/business/vending_machine_insurance.html
- Quotes By Phone: 949-270-0609 or 352-404-4445
Disclaimer: Coverages and options vary by policy and location. The information provided here is very general and this article is in no way meant to serve as a recommendation, reference material, or offer of coverage. The reader of this article agrees to hold the author harmless and release him, his agency and/or brokerage from any liability arising from insurance coverage decisions chosen by the reader. No coverage is offered or afforded by this article.