Bookkeeper Errors and Omissions and General Liability Insurance
Home-Based Business Insurance for bookkeepers, and other businesses is available for quoting in over 40 states with the team at Stratum Insurance Agency LLC. We can quote over 500 home based businesses, but our featured business class today is Bookkeeper Insurance in Nevada.
For bookkeepers, there are different policies available. In some cases, the policies can included both general liability and professional liability at a very competitive price. Bookkeepers operating their business from their home (although you may travel out to perform your bookkeeping duties), may qualify for a home business policy that offers coverages similar to a traditional business owners policy, with an added benefit — errors and omissions insurance.
The home-based bookkeeper insurance policy may include the following valuable coverages:
- General Liability Insurance – different liability limits are available
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Business Personal Property – to protect your equipment that are used in the course of your business
- Business Income and/or Extra Expense Coverage
- Medical Expense
- Damage to Premises Rented to You
- More optional coverages are available.
Tax Preparer Bonds are also available, and both tax preparers and accountants are eligible to purchase an errors and omissions and business owners policy.
Office Based Policies
For bookkeepers who rent or occupy a space away from their primary residence, other policies are available. Stratum Insurance Agency LLC can assist with policies that offer both general liability and errors and omissions insurance under one policy, helping to reduce gaps in coverage. High limits of coverage are available.
Quote Requests are available online at:
- Home Based Business Insurance for bookkeepers: https://www.stratumins.com/business/home_based_business.html
- Office or Retail-Based bookkeepers: http://www.stratumins.com/business/index.html
- Nevada Bookkeepers and other Home Businesses: 702-989-8998
- Other State Phone Quotes: 949-270-0609
Most Quotes are returned in the same day.
While many traditional businesses can qualify, there are a surprising number of Nevada businesses that are eligible for home-based businesses, such as:
- Art Studios
- Ballon Artists
- Crafts Makers
- Cosmetics Sales
- Grantwriting Services
- Event Planner Insurance
- Insurance Agents
- Management Consultant Insurance
- Real Estate Consultants
- Hundreds More….
Disclaimer: Coverages and options vary by policy and location. The information provided here is very general and this article is in no way meant to serve as a recommendation, reference material, or offer of coverage. The reader of this article agrees to hold the author harmless and release him, his agency and/or brokerage from any liability arising from insurance coverage decisions chosen by the reader. No coverage is offered or afforded by this article.