Face Painters have a need for insurance just like other mobile entertainers (such as balloon twisters, clowns, and musicians). Risk in this industry increases due to provided entertainment to children.
General liability insurance for this industry is unique because the face painter travels to various locations to perform the act, such as parties, carnivals, and festivals. Stratum Insurance Agency LLC can help with insurance quotes for balloon artists, travelling dance groups, disc jockeys, photographers, and a variety of other mobiles businesses and entertainers.
Sample Claims (these are purely theoretical and no coverage is implied or confirmed):
- Someone getting paint in their eye.
- Someone could slip and fall because supplies are left on the floor
- Someone could be allergic to the paint or develop a reaction
- You could be sued for medical bills and time off work.
Coverage Options under a Face Painter Business Owners Policy may include:
- General Liability Insurance
- Business Personal Property Coverage
- Business Income Coverage
- Errors and Omissions Insurance (Professional Liability InsurancE)
- And more…
Quotes are available online, generally in the same day, for Face Painter Insurance and Balloon Artist Insurance.
Request a quote for insurance:
- By Phone: 949-270-0609
- Availability: Over 40 States
Stratum Insurance Agency LLC can help with insurance quotes for balloon artists, travelling dance groups, disc jockeys, photographers, and a variety of other mobiles businesses and entertainers.
No coverage is issued, implied, or afforded through this posting. All quotes subject to underwriting. CA Lic 0e52066