Interpreter Insurance, Translator Insurance E&O Insurance, General Liability
(Available in over 40 States)
Contact: Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC – (949) 270-0609
Interpreters and Translators need a variety of insurance policies to protect the businesses that they have worked so hard to build. Interpreters and translators looking for insurance can now easily request a quote online at http://www.interpreterinsurance.com . Like other businesses that provide a professional service, it is crucial to purchase professional liability insurance as well as commercial general liability insurance. Businesses that have employees are generally required to purchase workers compensation insurance as well. Other types of coverage are available as well, sometimes as an add-on to a business owners policy and sometimes as a stand alone product, such as crime insurance and databreach coverage.
Interpreters and translators that own property, such as office buildings, may be able to purchase a package to protect the building as well. Those that rent a space also need general liability coverage, in the event of a claim on or off the main premises.
Many interpreters and translatorsonly carry general liability insurance, but this may not be the right protection in the event of a claim for things such as injuring an animal. Due to the duties of the job, it is important to carry both professional liability (E&O) and general liability. Other valuable coverages are also available. A basic package may include professional liability coverage, general liability, coverage for your equipment, computer hardware and software, as well as fire legal liability.
Learn more at http://www.interpreterinsurance.com.
Some coverage options for interpreters and translators may include:
- General Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance (errors and omissions insurance)
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Business Income and Extra Expense Coverage
- Business Personal Property Insurance
- Non-Owner/Hired Autos Coverage
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Data Breach and Cyber Liability Coverage
- And more…
Request a quote for Interpreter Insurance or Translator Insurance:
- ONLINE: http://www.interpreterinsurance.com
- BY PHONE: 949-270-0609
Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC can quote insurance in more than 35 states, so it is able to help clients from just one location to many.
* Not all products marketed in all states. Coverage options may vary by location. Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC is an independent insurance agency and/or broker (varies by location). No insurance is offered or afforded through this posting. License info at: www.stratumins.com/license.htm