Nevada Condo insurance , also known as ho6 insurance or walls-in coverage, helps to protect condo owners in many different ways.
What is Nevada condo insurance (ho6 insurance)?
Condominium Insurance is designed to protect condo unit owners from many possible losses that occur. Most attached condos are covered by a homeowners association policy for certain potential claims, but there are many risks that are not covered, which has created the need for condo insurance.
A partial list of available coverages for owned-occupied condos:
- Dwelling Coverage – to protect the interior of your condo unit (not on all policies, but highly recommended)
- Personal Property Coverage – to protect your personal belongings and other items that may not be crucial to the reconstruction of your condo
- Loss of Use Coverage
- Personal Liability – to protect against claims of bodily injury and property damage
- Medical Payments
There are many more options, including some for landlords.
Learn more about some of the coverages available here: http://www.stratumins.com/condos/
Why buy Nevada condo insurance?
The answer is simple — because a master association policy generally does not protect the items inside the condo, nor provide you with personal liability coverage. Not only do you have personal property to insure, but also potential claims for damage to your flooring, cabinets, countertops, and more. Of course, many other coverages are included on a quote.
For whom is condo unit owners insurance designed?
If you live in one of the following, then you want to consider condo unit owners insurance:
- Condominium Association
- Townhome Association
- Rowhouse Association
- Homeowners Association (attached homes)
- Planned Community – Some Planned Unit Developments (PUD)
- Other types of residences where the exterior is coverage by a Master Association Policy or similar policy.
Learn more on the Stratum Insurance Agency Condo site here. The agency is able to quote insurance in over 40 states, including both owner-occupied condos, rental units, seasonal condo insurance, and more. Ask about discounts for combining your Nevada condo insurance with your auto insurance, motorcycle insurance, and more. Umbrella policies are also available in most locations.
Request a quote: