Small Business Insurance and Stratum Insurance Agency go hand in hand. If you are a small business owner you may find yourself short on time, in particular because you wear many hats. At Stratum, this is something that we can understand, which is why we work hard to make it easy for small business owners to location the insurance for which they are shopping.
If you are new to buying commercial insurance, you may not be familiar with the many options that are available and the types of business insurance that are right for your industry. Let our small business team help you by providing you with coverage options and sample claims (available for many industries) to review.
How do I get a quote?
- Start by going to our business insurance site: http://www.stratumins.com/business/
- Next, either choose your industry from the list or the type of insurance that you are seeking.
- If you don’t know what type you need, start with the General Liability Insurance quote link and we will contact you.
- Most quotes can be sent in the same day, if they are requested during business hours. Some quotes require additional underwriting (meaning reviewing and asking follow up questions).
- If you prefer to speak with someone on the phone, simply give us a call at 949-270-0609.
Remember, we can help in over 40 states.
When you obtain quote, you may also receive:
- Sample Claims
- Information on Additional Services that may be included such as loss control services, educational resources, hotlines that you can call with questions, and more.
Learn more in Part 2 of our article later this week when we discuss several of the types of insurance with which we can assist. Bookmark http://blog.stratumins.com/