Stratum Insurance Agency LLC can help California beauty professionals, including barbers, hair stylists, manicurists, masseuses / masseurs, facialists, and more. Quotes are available by phone at949-270-0609 or online at the Beauty Insurance Quote Link.
Beauty professionals often work at multiple locations, which is why the team at Stratum sells different policies, to help find coverages that match the unique needs of different individuals and businesses in over 40 states.
Whether you work at home, work at various locations or “rent a chair or station” at a salon that is owned or leased by someone else in one of the, below, we can assist. For example, a hair stylist may rent a chair at a local beauty salon that he or she does not own or a masseuse may travel to different locations to see clients. Home-based businesses either that have customers to their homes or travelout are also invited to obtain a quote.
What California professions are eligible (partial list):
- Hair Stylists
- Manicurists / Nail Professionals / Pedicurists
- Masseuses / Masseurs
- Waxing Professional
- We also sell insurance for many other professions at: www.stratumins.com/business/
Two Types of Insurance are often included in the Quote (options may vary by policy and or location):
- General Liability Insurance – to protect against claims from bodily injury or property damage.
- Professional Liability Insurance (Errors and Omissions) – to protect you in the event of a claim that arises from a professional service that you perform.
Do I need both types of insurance – E&O and General Liability?
Yes, in most cases. In these professions, the lines of general liability and professional liability (E & O) may be blurred, so it is important to purchase both coverages to protect yourself adequately. As only you know your entire financial and business situation, you should consider the many types of insurance available. Due to the nature of the professions, general liability coverage may not be enough to cover bodily injuries that may occur, thus professional liability (E&O Insurance) is also highly recommended and can be added to most quotes.
Other Types of Coverage that may be Available (this is only a partial list, many other options are available):
- Business personal property and equipment coverage (for your beauty tools)
- Coverage for equipment and tools off the premises
- Data Breach Coverage
- Non-owned / Hired Autos
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage
- Money and Securities Coverage
- Building Coverage – if you own or are legally responsible for a building
Are quotes available in other states?
Yes! Quotes are available in over 44 states with many types of coverage. Payment plans are available on most quotes, including bill by mail and automatic checking account deduction.
Request an California Insurance Quote
- Online Beauty Professional Insurance Quotes
- 949-270-0609 (Any state),
If you own a California salon, please use this page: https://www.stratumins.com/business/retail_store_insurance.html
What about my personal insurance?
Our team would love to be your personal insurance agency as well. You can request quotes for many types of personal insurance at http://www.stratumins.com. Quotes are available for homeowners and renters insurance, as well as auto, cycle, and watercraft insurance,
Same Day Quotes are Available in Most States
* Not all products marketed in all states. Coverage options may vary by
location. Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC is an independent insurance agency
and/or broker (varies by location). No insurance is offered or afforded through
this posting. CA LIC 0e52066