Illinois Notary Signing Service Insurance is available from Stratum Insurance Agency in over 40 states, with options for errors and omissions insurance, general liability insurance, and more. Limits as low as $100,000 and as high as $50,000,000 are can be selected. Common E&O insurance limits include $250,000, $500,000, $1,000,000 and more. Notaries are now seeing themselves in need of more errors and omissions insurance not only to protect themselves, but also to work with certain lenders, escrow companies, and institutions.
When shopping for Illinois notary signing services errors and omissions, make sure that your quote allows for you to have independent contractors working with you, as some policies only allow for you to have independent contractors that work exclusively for you. Stratum Insurance Agency has options for both types of policies. If you are seeking home-based business insurance, Stratum Insurance Agency can also help, but keep in mind that these policies often have limitations as to the number of people working in the business, whether owners, independent contractors, or employees. Contact Stratum for more information.
Individual Illinois notaries are also invited to obtain a quote, with E&O insurance limits as low as $5,000 and up to $50,000,000.
Other options available for Illinois Notaries seeking insurance:
- General Liability Insurance – different liability limits are available
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Business Personal Property – to protect your equipment
- Business Income and/or Extra Expense Coverage
- Damage to Premises Rented to You
- More optional coverages are available – if you a see a risk in your business that concerns you, please let us know.
Why consider a business owners policy along with professional liability insurance for a notary signing service? Take a look at some of the additional coverage options that can be added to a business owners policy, along with general liability insurance.
- Employee Theft – Employee theft represents a significant exposure. Client files and other legal documents often contain sensitive, secret and valuable information that may be misused by employees.
- Documents may be lost – ask about coverage for “Personal Property of Others” which can apply while a client’s physical documents are in your care, custody, or control.
- Data Breach Coverage – Valuable data may be stolen and simply the cost of notification can hurt a business to the point of putting it out of business.
Identity Theft coverage is often include on a business owners policy. Review your quote in detail for more information.
Notary Bonds Only are also available.
How to obtain a quote for Illinois Notary Insurance (available in over 40 states):
- Illinois Notary Signing Service: https://www.stratumins.com/business/notary_insurance.html
- Individual Notary: https://www.stratumins.com/business/notary_insurance.html
- By Phone: 949-270-0609
- Notary Bonds Only Click Here