Clowns and other entertainers have a need for insurance just like other mobile entertainers (such as balloon twisters, clowns, and musicians). Risk in this industry increases due to entertainment to children and because you may work at various locations.
General liability insurance for this industry is unique because the face painter travels to various locations to perform the act, such as parties, carnivals, and festivals. Stratum Insurance Agency LLC can help with insurance quotes for balloon artists, travelling dance groups, disc jockeys, photographers, and a variety of other mobiles businesses and entertainers.
Sample Claims (these are purely theoretical and no coverage is implied or confirmed):
- A balloon could pop and hurt someone.
- A child could swallow a clown tow.
- Someone could slip and fall because supplies are left on the floor or water spills.
- You could be sued for medical bills and time off work for injuring someone.
Coverage Options under a Clown general liability or businessowners may include:
- General Liability Insurance
- Business Personal Property Coverage
- Business Income Coverage
- Errors and Omissions Insurance (Professional Liability Insurance)
- And more…
Quotes are available online, generally in the same day, for Clown Insurance, Face Painter Insurance, and Balloon Artist Insurance.
Request a quote for insurance:
- Clown Insurance
- Face Painter Insurance – www.facepainterinsurance.com
- Balloon Artist or Twister Insurance – https://www.stratumins.com/business/balloon_animal_artist.html
- By Phone: 949-270-0609
- Availability: Over 40 States
Stratum Insurance Agency LLC can help with insurance quotes for balloon artists, travelling dance groups, disc jockeys, photographers, and a variety of other mobiles businesses and entertainers.
No coverage is issued, implied, or afforded through this posting. All quotes subject to underwriting. CA Lic 0e52066