Stratum Insurance Agency LLC can help mobile beauty professionals, including barbers, hair stylists, manicurists, masseuses / masseurs, facialists, and more.
Learn about different types of policies:
- Options for individual beauty professionals and masseuses
- Options for businesses that have multiple stylists, masseuses and professionals
Quotes are available by phone at 949-270-0609 or online at the Beauty Insurance Quote Link.
Several Types of Insurance are often included in the Quote (options may vary by policy and or location):
- General Liability Insurance – to protect against claims from bodily injury or property damage.
- Professional Liability Insurance (Errors and Omissions) – to protect you in the event of a claim that arises from a professional service that you perform.
- Coverage for equipment (often referred to as business personal property)
Do I need both types of insurance – E&O and General Liability?
Yes, in most cases. In these professions, the lines of general liability and professional liability (E & O) may be blurred, so it is important to purchase both coverages to protect yourself adequately. As only you know your entire financial and business situation, you should consider the many types of insurance available. Due to the nature of the professions, general liability coverage may not be enough to cover bodily injuries that may occur, thus professional liability (E&O Insurance) is also highly recommended and can be added to most quotes.
What unique coverages should mobile beauty professionals consider? (this is only a partial list, many other options are available):
- Coverage for equipment not at a fixed location (for your beauty tools) — did you know that many policies only cover equipment at the location listed on the policy?
- Commercial Auto Insurance — are you using a vehicle for business purposes? Let us help.
- Coverage for equipment and tools off the premises
Are quotes available in most states?
Yes! Quotes are available in over 46 states with many types of coverage. Payment plans are available on most quotes, including bill by mail and automatic checking account deduction.
Request a Beauty Industry nsurance Quote
- Online: https://www.stratumins.com/business/beauty_insurance.html
- 949-270-0609 (Any state),
What about Beauty Salon Insurance?
Broad coverage options are available for salons. Beauty salons that perform the services listed above, or offer other treatments for their customers should also request a quote. The business owners package for salons may include general and professional liability, as well as coverage for your equipment, business income, tenant improvements, signage, awnings, and more. E-signatures and payment plans are generally available for these quotes, making it even easier to obtain coverage quickly. Do you accept credit cards or maintain client files? Consider purchasing data breach or cyber liability as well. Do you have employees? Ask about employment practices liability insurance and workers compensation. Request a quote online for beauty salon insurance or talk to one of our team members today.
Other Quotes for the Beauty and Salon Industry:
- Salon Insurance: https://www.stratumins.com/business/beauty_insurance.html
- Beauty School Insurance: http://www.beautyschoolinsurance.com/
What about my personal insurance?
Our team would love to be your personal insurance agency as well. You can request quotes for many types of personal insurance at http://www.stratumins.com. Quotes are available for homeowners and renters insurance, as well as auto, cycle, and watercraft insurance,
Same Day Quotes are Available in Most States