Insurance for holiday light installers is something that comes about seasonally and it is of the many specialty insurances that Stratum Insurance Agency LLC sells in over 45 states. There many risks involved when hanging lights, especially when the installer is working at someone else’s home or business. It is important to protect yourself with the right insurance, such as general liability insurance.
Several Types of Insurance Policies for Holiday Light Installers are available:
- General Liability Insurance
- Contractors Equipment and Inland Marine Policies
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Short-term Policies (1 to 3 months)
- Semi-annual policies (6 months)
- Annual Policies (12 months)
Once again, Stratum Insurance Agency LLC is able to help customers in over 45 states by working with many insurance carriers to find the policy that’s right for your needs. Insurance is important not only to comply with rules, laws, and regulations, but also to protect the business owner. Same day binders are available in many locations.
Light installers that work year round are also invited to obtain a quote.
Light Installer Insurance Quotes can be obtained quickly and easily with a request:
- By Phone: 949-270-0609 (for quotes around the country)
- Online: https://www.stratumins.com/business/light_installer_insurance.html
- Other Insurance quotes: http://www,stratumins.com
Coverage availability, laws, rules, and regulations vary by location. In CA, Lic #0e52066